After 21/12/2012 this big joke day , everyone start fighting and preparing for the next year. Well , 2013 will be a good new year for me. Why ? Don't know 0.0 Just have a strong feeling I will be change !! I keep thinking about last few year incidents. Too much picture on my mind . Laughing , Crying , Speechless , Disappointment , Happy , Sadness ....... Ya , I did too much thing that wasn't necessary. Now I know , I am naive ! I thought I can make it perfect , I thought I can get something in the same time , I thought everyone was open-minded. Never mind , It will be a good experience and unforgettable memory for me. I tried to love and be loved . Sweet , bitter , hurt .... Ya , I lost both of it . It is not easy to fall in love with someone and forget someone. It same like It is not easy to 100% believe a friend. I have many sincere friends. They are good , really ! Although some of our thinking are different and there are still much thing for us to argue. But I love them !! Thanks them for this five years caring. Love is simple, BUT It is not easy to get it. I am still searching it. I love my family But ... do they love me? I love my friends , do they love me? I love someone , do he love me? This is love. But now, I will say I love you no matter what are your answer . HAPPINESS will be the first thing I want .
Fight for 2013 ! Fight for HAPPINESS !!
Fight for 2013 ! Fight for HAPPINESS !!
My dear family and friends , I love you all !! :)




没有评论 :
发表评论